German Customer Experience Associate (FT/PT) 16-24 hours
Description German Customer Experience Associate (FT/PT) 16-24 hours
Do you want to be part of defining our customers' perception and provide the most engaging whilst inspiring customer experience in the industry?
As your core tasks, you will communicate directly with our German shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media, phone and in person. You will also be involved in creating out of the box responses or think of little extras to surprise our customers. Are you the ambitious, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate that we are looking for?
This position is full-time (or part time 16-24 hours a week) available at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
• Engaging directly with our German customers, thus being the face and voice of our company
• Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors
• Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions
• Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team
• Continuously looking for improvements of our German customer service.
Requirements German Customer Experience Associate (FT/PT) 16-24 hours
• Are a talented communicator, a native German speaker with a mastery of verbal and written German and strong English skills (Dutch is a plus)
• Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction
• Are a genius and creative problem solver
• Are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help
• Are currently studying for your Bachelor or Master degree or are recently graduated
• Are organized and structured
• Love the Ace & Tate brand and product!
• Can work flexible hours, possibly during evenings and weekends as well.
Offer German Customer Experience Associate (FT/PT) 16-24 hours
• The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
• Personal development
• A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
• An international company with a fun, hard working and dynamic atmosphere
• Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
• Frequent updates of your eyewear collection!
How to apply
We are looking forward to telling you more about our exciting plans
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Send us your CV and cover letter by applying via this link: https://aceandtate.homerun.co/german-customer-experience-associate-pt/en/apply or use the APPLY button below
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Sales & Procurement
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|