German Distributor Desk Coordinator
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team, look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for international candidates. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries, orders, shipments, products and invoices.
Why should you apply?
- you can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- you would be part of an excellent team
- you manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- you can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
What does the company offer you in return?
An excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 39 hours basis weekly, and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes. On a direct contract you have 31 days of holidays and an excellent pension contribution.
What makes you an ideal candidate for this position?
- even if you are a junior candidate you have the right approach by showing willingness to learn and perform well (fresh graduates are also appreciated)
- you have excellent language skills and on top of English you speak German
- you have good coordination skills and you are not afraid to take initiative
- you are social and friendly which would fit well in the company culture
- you are flexilbe and have excellent service mindset
The company has a business casual work environment with a flat organizational structure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- South Holland
- To be determined