German Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
Description German Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
About the role…
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of a premium, global fashion label, taking calls and responding to emails from their customers and helping them with any queries they may have. Making great experiences happen is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time. With a keen interest in the world of fashion, you’ll have your sales radar switched on, and be ready to maximise opportunities to showcase their latest product lines.
Requirements German Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
A few things you’ll need…
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- Fluency in German and English language
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Workhours Monday till Friday 09.30AM - 6PM
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self motivation.
What you’ll get in return…
Convergys is a world-wide active service solution provider for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions to our clients demands for all areas of customer service. We have currently 125,000 dedicated professionals, speaking 47 languages and working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America as well as in Africa.
The acquisition between Convergys and Stream makes us the world’s second largest customer management company. Both companies are known for providing exceptional service. Now, combining the best assets of both, we offer greater expertise and services for our clients and many more career opportunities for our talented employees. Clients and customers around the globe can now benefit from our expanded geographic footprint, language capabilities, and breadth and depth of services.
Become a member of our international and professional teams! We are looking for committed staff members for our customer service team.
Offer German Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
What you’ll get in return…
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as weekly coaching sessions to help you continuously improve and hone your skills
- Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes
- Clearly defined career pathway – we’re proud to say that 75% of our managers are home grown
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you to get involved!
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 1700 - 2000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company