German native Customer service representative
Description German native Customer service representative
The pharmaceutical company is very international orientated, they have a large Customer Service department with a lot of different nationalities working there. The company has won several awards through the 30 years of existence. One of them was the ‘best place to work’ award in 2017. We offer you a nice position with a salary that ranges from € 2600- to € 2900,- a month, depending on your experience.
As a Customer Service Representative you will contribute to the optimization of the intern and external customer satisfaction. Specific tasks are:
- Process commercial orders (order management)
- Provide excellent customer and product service
- Track and trace shipments (Shipment management)
- Ensure precise and promptly response to customer queries
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers (physicians, pharmacists, whole sellers, hospitals, distributors etc. )
- Provide ad-hoc limited backup to other functions in the Regional Supply Chain team
To be successful in the job you need to have:
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within your own work area
- The eagerness to learn
- A bright overview to manage each project smoothly
- Established knowledge and experience of a wide range of administrative tasks
- Native German, both in oral and written communication, is a must.
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years related experience in customer service or similar
- Computer skills and ERP experience is a plus
- You live in the vicinity of Breda or are willing to relocate
If you are interested please apply on this vacancy and we will get back to you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.
Publication end date
- Hospitality and Tourism
- North Brabant
- To be determined
- Recruitment Agency