German speaking Customer service & order management rep
Description German speaking Customer service & order management rep
Our client is a Dutch multinational who operates in the food industry on a global level, their headquarters are based in Kruiningen. Therefore they are looking for a Customer Service Representative who speaks and write German very fluently. Our client has a large Customer Service department which exist of several language teams, this means you will start working in highly international team. In your own team you service the German market.
We offer you a job opportunity in a large company where you can work in an international environment. The salary ranges from € €2450 - €2950 gross per month, this depends on your experience.
As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for independently processing offers and orders and you will monitor contracts and invoices. You work closely with colleagues from other departments including inventory management, logistics, planning and QA, as well as external partners.
- You are responsible for arranging planning of delivery for your clients, both via email and over the phone
- You support your colleagues of the sales department and you work closely together in order to boost the sales results
- You take care of a diversity of reports and presentations.
- You are going to treat questions of your customers, support customers visits and you will contribute to improve customer contact
- You establish and maintain contacts with (new) customers and stimulate sales activities.
- Besides the delivery of the contribution to sales, you also need to deliver the right information for you customers about orders and solve possible complaints
- You will have various administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree
- Several years (1-3) of relevant Customer Service or administration experience
- Experience in an International working environment
- Have excellent communication skills in German & English.
- Commercial drive, precision and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Experience with SAP is a plus)
- You live close to the province of Zeeland and own your bsn number.
We look forward to receiving your applications through our Randstad.nl website with an English CV showing clearly that you meet the requirements.
Please note that we will reply only to applications that meet the criterias.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.
Publication end date
- Hospitality and Tourism
- To be determined
- Recruitment Agency