Head of Agronomy & Marketing - Europe
Description Head of Agronomy & Marketing - Europe
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining this organisation and growth continues to remain firmly on the agenda. As such, we are looking to appoint an outstanding Head of Agronomy & Marketing to this newly created high profile position.
• As Head of Agronomy and Marketing - Europe you will spearhead technical initiatives into the organisation with a focus towards semi-speciality fertilizers.
• You will operate as the technical specialist, creating demand for the company’s European fertilizer product portfolio through leading appropriate agronomy activities.
• You will drive demand creation for the products whilst supporting the sales teams over the short, medium and long term.
• You will lead, initiate and manage all field trials working with key decision makers including; farmers, universities, crop consultancies, private organisations etc. in order to drive technical improvements for customers.
• You will lead, manage and support technical sales agronomists throughout various countries within Europe, to drive and initiate a high performing culture.
• You will educate the technical support and sales teams on industry and agronomy trends, results from trial days in order to create demand for products and promote the product portfolio.
• You will create agronomy and marketing content to support the sales teams and customers and disseminate this through appropriate communication channels.
Requirements Head of Agronomy & Marketing - Europe
•Do you have extensive experience within the fertilizer sector (and may have also been exposed to the crop protection/agro chemical/seeds industries), where you will have significant technical and agronomy expertise?
• Fluent in English (a second European language would also be advantageous), you will have an extensive agronomy background and are likely to be appropriately qualified in either Agronomy, Soil Science/Plant Nutrition etc.
• You will have extensive experience within the fertilizer sector (and may have also been exposed to the crop protection/agro chemical/seeds industries), where you will have significant technical and agronomy expertise.
• As such, you will be working either for a manufacturer, distributor/wholesaler, where you will have substantial knowledge of the fertilizer marketplace and supply chain.
• An outstanding leader who is technical and credible in equal measure, you will be a forward thinking character who can bring new ideas to life and will relish the opportunity to genuinely make your mark and lead the business to maximise technical and commercial opportunities.
Offer Head of Agronomy & Marketing - Europe
How to apply
Quote reference number 15/271 and use the APPLY button below.
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- North Holland
- To be determined