Job description HR Generalist
Our client is a global leader in software-as-a-service solutions for logistics businesses. They are a successful and growing organization which is focused on the future, on growing their organization and making the world a better place through logistics.
As the HR Generalist in The Netherlands, you will be part of the EMEA Human Resources Team which supports approximately 500 employees throughout the EMEA region in 13 countries. You will be responsible for providing operational HR advice to the NL business, supporting around 75 employees across 2 locations.
This is a stand-alone role so you need to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• Provide operational HR advice and support to senior management, line managers and employees.
• Provide advice and support on a range of HR topics, including recruitment and selection, employee relations, reward, performance management and training and development
• Manage the recruitment and selection process to fill vacancies within budget and to appropriate timescales. Assist in recruitment for other EMEA countries
• Provide support and training on internal HR policies and procedures including induction and performance management processes
• Enhance HR by implementing good HR practice and developing strong working relationships with the wider HR team
• HR administration for NL employees including in-house payroll runs.
Job requirements HR Generalist
• Solid generalist HR experience required; experience within the IT sector is desirable but not essential.
• Business fluency in Dutch & English – Essential.
• Knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word and Excel)
• Knowledge of SAP and Success Factors is desirable but not essential
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of employment legislation and able to keep up to date with changes in the law
• HR administration and payroll experience is essential
• Knowledge of recruitment processes and practices and experience of filling vacancies at all levels within an organisation
• Able to work well under pressure with good organisational skills, continuously demonstrate high standards of internal customer service
• Good problem solving skills
• Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Our client can offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and they welcome your fresh perspective.
Additional information HR Generalist
Publication end date