HR Program Manager
Description HR Program Manager
Our client, leading player within the Software Industry is currently looking for a HR Program Manager, to join their team! This is a very interesting role because you will be working with multiple business groups to understand the external landscape of the client. You will be responsible and support the Nordics, which includes; Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland.
What will you do?
You will work with multiple stakeholders and support the implementation of the global External Staff policy and be part of a virtual team reporting to HR and will have primary responsibility for driving clarity, ensuring compliance and providing direction to managers of external staff on the actions required. We are looking for someone with strong proficiency in the areas of external / contingent staffing, project management and stakeholder management.
• Strong organizational skills both as an individual and of others
• Able to build project plans and ensure compliance to those within deadlines
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders which includes strong communication skills and the ability to interpret current ways of working against policy guideline
• Strong communications skills both written and oral and able to communicate key data to internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to lead project meetings with team effectively, and manage the project team
• Delivering the projects’ primary end result on schedule and within budget
• Continually reporting on project progress and potential risks to stakeholders along with proposal to mitigate risk
• Ability to develop project charters, document project scope, develop project management plans, create and manage the project schedules, and assign tasks to team members as appropriate
• Must be able to produce qualitative and quantitate reporting
• Ability to lead project meetings with team effectively, and manage the project
• Ability to influence, manage issues and resolve conflict
• Good skills in all MS Office products with excellent Excel skills
• Experience with and the understanding of co-employment practices
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Meghana Chandrashekar - firstname.lastname@example.org