HR Specialist - Part Time
Description HR Specialist - Part Time
HiiL, a social enterprise that works to enhance access to justice through innovation, based in The Hague is looking for HR Specialist.
Do you have a degree in HR, organisational psychology, economy, public administration or similar? Experience in providing general HR support to line managers and employees in areas such as recruitment, succession planning, training, performance management, talent development, compensation & benefits and HR procedures? Do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you triggered by the opportunity to join a high level team that works internationally.
Then join us as a HR Specialist.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment, selection, employee benefits on operational and administrative level
- Coordinating the development and implementation of HR processes, policies and procedures
- HR planning and reporting
- Assessing each phase of the employee career cycle, including selection, on-boarding, technical/leadership training, ongoing development, performance evaluation, compensation and career progression.
- HR communication: like staff announcements of new hires and leaving employees;
- Providing HR administrative support such as:
o Drafting employee contracts, Maintaining personnel files
o Coordinating the HR mutations for the payroll
o Registering absences, sickness leave, maternity etc.
o Handling expatriate issues such as working permits, residence permits
- Providing HR advice and guidance to managers and employees on people-related issues to align with company strategy
- Evaluating resources, organisational needs and provide advice.
- Efficient, comprehensive and professional on-boarding of Talent
- Validly and efficiently designed HR policies to provide structure, fairness, consistency, best practice and strategic development, matching with the DNA of the organization
- On time and well organised HR support and administration.
- Staying within the budget
Requirements HR Specialist - Part Time
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 6-8 years of experience in recruitment as well Human Resources Management
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch labour law is a must
- International mind set, experience within an international company.
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of AFAS or other HRM programs is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose problems and think out of the box.
- We are looking for a service-oriented team member; he/she has the ability to work with multiple partners from various backgrounds and cultures.
- High standards of quality and accuracy as well as a high level of ethics and integrity.
Core Competencies, Skills and Approach
- Hands-on, getting things done
- Accurate and eye for details.
- Strong result orientation.
- Able to work well in an international team.
- Strong ability to prioritise and do/learn things quickly.
- An ability to promptly adjust to different contexts.
- Strongly developed presentation and communication skills.
HiiL in a Nutshell
Our approach focuses on introducing innovation to the justice system. We collect data about the needs and satisfaction of the users of the justice system. Our Justice Needs and Satisfaction tool is able to track more than 40 elements of the justice experience. Through clever interfaces, we make the data available to policymakers so they can act on it. Data provides knowledge, creates empowerment, and builds accountability – for both achieving positive outcomes and for not doing so. Based on the data, we build ownership around specific problems, spark innovation and support coalitions for change as integral aspects of our approach. Our Innovating Procedures helps build the next generation of new and original procedures that help solve the justice-related problems experienced by their citizens. The new procedures we develop with clients combine elements of justice technology, mediation and of best practices from courts across the world. We don’t stop at devising and generating new solutions; we also help to realize, nurture and improve them. Our Justice Accelerator team runs Justice Innovation Challenges to help identify and select promising justice start-ups that contribute to systemic change. We help justice entrepreneurs validate, improve and scale up their initiatives with the partners most useful to them, and develop sustainable funding models. We connect the best projects and business models to funding opportunities.
Co-creation | Our projects are energising, based on collective learning, looking at problems from many perspectives and based on an exchange of solutions from different cultures.
Non-judgmental | We take a neutral perspective, focusing on what is perceived as more or less fair by the people involved.
Evidence-based | Research and best practices are the backbone of our work.
Offer HR Specialist - Part Time
- A part-time position (24 hours) in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands
- Unique experience with project, people and quality management in an international environment.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration depending on the candidate’s profile
- Attractive package of secondary conditions (holiday allowance, travel expenses, pension scheme etc.).
How to apply
Publication end date
- Human Resources
- South Holland
- To be determined
- Part- time
- Direct employment/ Company