Inside Sales - Business Development
Description Inside Sales - Business Development
People who can understand what we do, communicate it outside and close business. We don't really just sell ads or exposure, our goal is getting results for our customers. This means we want to work with people who either understand or want to learn how to understand online maketing can help a business, how to measure it and most importantly work with a customer to get results and make them a happy customer.
If you are interested in marketing, sales and business- AND want to get out there and do business, learn and grow- we are looking for you!
Requirements Inside Sales - Business Development
When we look at an individual, we need:
- EU citizenship or permission to work in EU
- High-level of English: you need to be able to talk on the phone and write a decent email
- Motivation to succeed, learn and do business
- Good personal skills, the ability to relate to others, listen, communicate, learn, take criticism and grow
We are also looking for:
- Professional competency in two or three languages
- People with a university degree, but will take time to listen to why you dropped if you are convincing
- Evidence from past experience in sales
Just Landed - www.justlanded.com - has 2 million visits a month from people who are are moving country or living and working abroad. We’re looking for brilliant people who want to grow with our project and build a true market leader. We have flat hierarchy in the team and the atmosphere is startup, not big company.
Offer Inside Sales - Business Development
Job Location: Madrid - Spain
Job type: Full-time
Salary notes: 24K - 40K OTE. Uncapped commissions- salary can be higher!
Industry: Media, Advertising & PR
What do we offer?
- An environment where you define your growth- if you get results, you can progress quickly. Both in terms of earnings, but also for learning, responsibility and personal development
- Uncapped commissions- you will earn based on your contribution to the business. For successful individuals in this position, this means several multiples of average wage in Spain
- A young, multi-cultural team of people working to do great stuff and have fun doing it
- Madrid has the best climate of any capital in Europe! It's also a safe place to live, easy to get around, has a great night-life and is not crazy-expensive
How to apply
Send your CV and APPLLY using the APPLY button below and any comments why you fit above (tip: 3 pages are not better than a couple of well-thought out paragraphs on why we should talk to you)
If you are the right person, get ready to prove it
Applications without cover letter will not be considered. To show your impeccable attention to detail, please include the word "justlanded account manager" in the subject and the body of your email, omitting all vowels
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 2000 - 2300 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- 2700 - 3200 Euro