Inside Sales Representative – Native German
Description Inside Sales Representative – Native German
Are you a sales person? Do you recognize yourself as the wolf of wall street? Do you enjoy creating and implementing sales strategies? Do you enjoy working to achieve your sales target? This company is looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, and passionate about their success to create opportunities to make customers highly successful.
Requirements Inside Sales Representative – Native German
• Native German
• Excellent command of English• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and, in particular, the ability to craft professional e-mails and client-related documents
• Demonstrated customer service and account service
• Two or more years experience in sales
• Ability to prioritize, and a sufficient level of time management skill• Highly effective tele-sales skills, including professional demeanor, artful negotiation skills, and outstanding phone etiquette
Our client, an American owned company, is operating in the electronic component redistribution market and they are located in Amstelveen. In overall there are offices and distribution facilities in North America, in Europe and in Asia
Offer Inside Sales Representative – Native German
• Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00, however, the candidate needs to be flexible and occasionally stay longer due to deadlines.
• 24 holiday days
• Great pension package
• Travel reimbursement
• € 3500-4000 + 8% based on 40 working hours
• Starting date is as soon as possible
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- North Holland
- 3200 - 4000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company