Inside Sales Specialist
Description Inside Sales Specialist
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist. This role involves a lot of interaction with their Partners and Customers driving success! Do you always strive to learn and are you insatiably curious? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Have you had the experience in Inside sales and Knowledge of IT services contracts?!
Please read on!
- Engaging with the Delivery Manager for a client that is responsible for the clients support contracts;
- The goal for the vendor is to extend the contracts;
- Contracts are focused on services and support;
- The Manager will be the peer/mentor for this vendor, so they will have daily interaction;
- The Manager will train the vendor, educate the vendor and be responsible for the vendors’ quota;
- The vendor will receive a client portfolio consisting service contracts;
- Goal is to upsell and intermediate because contracts can also be lost prematurely.
- Inside sales experience, sales planning, sales forecasting and funnel management;
- Knowledge of IT services contracts (general knowledge on closing service contracts, scoping etc.);
- Administrative strong;
- Strong communicator vocal and written – business proficiency in both Dutch and English;
- Commercial skills;
- Willingness to learn.
- Dutch – Fluent
- English – Fluent
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Meghana Chandrashekar, International Resource Consultant on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org