Internal Sales Representative at Arlon Graphics
Description Internal Sales Representative at Arlon Graphics
Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the business of creating innovative material for visual expression. Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets high-quality pressuresensitive materials for the fleet, architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number of strategically-positioned sales offices and warehouses, and customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow us at @arlongraphics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. For more information, visit arlon.com.
This position will work in our Den Haag location where the European Marketing and Customer Service teams are located. This position will report to the Marketing Manager EMEA and be responsible for supporting the development of new business for Arlon through the identification of leads through online research, market research, web leads etc.. You must be a results focused, driven individual with a hunter mentality who enjoys a challenge.
- Developing sales of Arlon branded Cast and Polymeric films in targeted regions throughout EMEA.
- This is predominantly an office based role where you will target new Distributors in regions currently not serviced by our existing Distributor network.
- There will be an element of desk based research to create a target list of potential customers by country, followed by an introductory email and telephone follow up.
- This role will recruit and manage Distributors, working with them to generate and grow business through a variety of Marketing activities and general support.
- Full training will be provided.
Requirements Internal Sales Representative at Arlon Graphics
Profile, Skills and Experience:
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis.
- Must be high energy and dynamic in their approach to work. Must understand the culture of selling product and building strategic relationships.
- Experience in an internal sales role is preferred
- Degree holder in a relevant business subject preferred – not required.
- Telephone sales experience preferred.
- Must speak English and French fluently (required), German also an advantage.
- Proven and consistent over achiever, notable achievements to be outlined, and verifiable.
- Well rounded individual who can drive sales process from cold calling to structured lead generation, tracking and managing sales pipeline, and management reporting and execution.
- Ability to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic commercial perspective.
- Strong influencing style and presence; articulate and confident.
- Highly committed, energetic, determined and “win-win” mentality.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to travel on an airplane and drive an automobile (rental).
This job and position description is subject to change based on company requirements. Arlon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Offer Internal Sales Representative at Arlon Graphics
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Territory: EMEA Travel Requirement up to 10 % Status:
Set Term/Fixed Period (12 Months)
How to apply
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Creative & Design
- Marketing & Communications