INTERNATIONAL AREA SALES MANAGER (SPANISH SPEAKING)
Are you looking for a challenging sales position in an international company? The Dutch algae control company, LG Sonic, is currently looking for an International Area Sales Manager, for some of our Spanish speaking countries, to grow the company further.
- Maintaining and increasing the sales of our products
- Increasing business opportunities in your markets
- Setting goals for your markets and reaching the targets
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding our customer base
- Serving the needs of existing customers
- Organization of seminars, and presenting our products to our target group
Skills and Experience
- You possess at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in biology, ecology, environmental science or a related discipline.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a commercial position.
- You are results-driven, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn.
- You can communicate professionally and effectively with customers.
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish. Dutch is a plus.
- You are willing to travel frequently (5-10% on a yearly basis)
About LG Sonic
LG Sonic is a Dutch company specializing in environmentally friendly algae and biofouling control solutions. Our mission is to reduce chemicals in the water treatment industry. Over the last decade, over 10,000 LG Sonic products have been successfully installed in 52 countries.
As International Sales Area Manager you will work in a young, innovative and international environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow, and to make a difference by taking the initiative. As an LG Sonic team member, you will contribute to the professionalization and growth of LG Sonic. In addition to a market conforming salary, we offer excellent bonus opportunities.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Process & Operations
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland