INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Description INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Are you looking for a challenging business development position in an international company? The Dutch water treatment company, LG Sonic, is currently looking for an International Business Developer to grow the company further.
As International Business Developer, you will be responsible for the execution of the full sales lifecycle; from prospecting, though to negotiation and closing of the deal. Your mission is to increase the turnover of new customers (60% self-generated, 40% from marketing). You see opportunities for introducing our new solutions and you know how and where to find the right customers. You are an expert in managing customers’ expectations, effectively communicating added-value to the customers, and maximising opportunities without over-promising.
- Increasing business opportunities in your markets
- Setting goals and targets for your markets
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails
- Organization of seminars, and presenting our products to our target group
Requirements INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Skills and Experience
- You possess at least a bachelor’s degree. A degree in biology, ecology, environmental science or a related discipline is a plus.
- You have 0-8 years of experience in a commercial position in a B2B environment.
- You are results-driven, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn.
- You can communicate professionally and effectively with customers.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You are willing to travel (+/- 5% on a yearly basis)
Offer INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER
How to apply
Publication end date
- Business & Strategy
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- To be determined