International HR Advisor
Description International HR Advisor
(Dutch and English required)
Our client, a global market leader in the energy sector, is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their team in The Hague. If you enjoy HR Administration and have a service minded attitude towards your daily work, then this is the position for you!
Important – this is an initial one year contract working via Madison Parker International!!! The successful candidate will have the possibility of extension or switch to permanent based upon their performance and business needs.
- Main responsibility is to provide recruitment expertise for technical and/or non-technical roles within Project Management Teams (PMT’s) and Joint Ventures.
- Deliver Purchase Order (PO) creation and lifecycle management (i.e. extensions and terminations).
- Provide input to advise PMT’s on job market and contractual matters.
- Support, as assigned, - special projects, long-range studies, and related activities, which are technical in nature and may involve several different HR functions.
- Collect and analyze information relevant to the assigned PMT.
- Mitigating contractual issues relating to the hired contractor(s).
You will also perform other miscellaneous duties such as:
- Inform and guide PMT’s / Joint Ventures regarding PMT Manpower policies, procedures and supplemental Manpower entitlements.
- Advise Project Management on issues relating to supplemental manpower within the Project Management Team and Joint Ventures.
- Maintain a business partner relationship with the customer (PMT’s and JV’s) regarding filling active requisitions.
- Provide presentations and/or training material to PMT’s on supplemental manpower entitlements and procedures as required.
- Manage lifecycle of purchase orders.
- Ensure the proper maintenance and data input of HR SAP and applicant tracking system.
- Liaise with the preferred vendors regarding filling active requisitions.
You, the candidate:
- MJST HAVE A GOOD LEVEL OF DUTCH (B2 level) plus excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Be passionate about HR Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in HR, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Have appropriate service-oriented attitude and communication, discretion, ethical and accuracy standards.
- Bachelors’ degree level (HR, International Business, or related field).
- Experience within Recruitment, particularly within the Oil & Gas sector is preferable.
- International labor law knowledge is a plus (EU and UAE).
- SAP and Brassring (ATS) experience preferred.
- Excellent MS office skills, especially reporting in Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of Netherlands work permission.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please send your CV with motivation to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on + 31 (0) 70 387 5911.