International Trader - Native level Arabic speaker with fluent English
Description International Trader - Native level Arabic speaker with fluent English
You are also responsible for increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers.
You analyze the requests of different suppliers and you will be responsible for purchasing and sales negotiations.
As an International Trader you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. You will manage the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support. Of course you are good at maintaining relationships with existing customers and suppliers.
Requirements International Trader - Native level Arabic speaker with fluent English
• Minimum of 2 years experience in active sales
• Excellent level of English + native level Arabic speaker
• You are naturally driven to perform
• You can establish long-term relationships
• You are pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phone
• You see chances and you grab them
• You have strong communication skills
• You are a team player who can also work independently
• You are a self-starter and find it challenging to work with targets.
• You have good presentation skills
• You have good analytical skills and good feeling with numbers
• You are willing to travel up to 30% of your work time
• You have a “B” category driver’s license
Offer International Trader - Native level Arabic speaker with fluent English
We have an open organizational structure and own initiatives are highly appreciated.
The salary is between EUR 2600 - 2900 per month gross, based on full time. All depending on your experience.
The start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- North Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company