IT Project Manager
Description IT Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our client’s customer, who are responsible for property and registration within Europe.
Once a week every two months you will have to travel to Alicante in Spain to meet other deployed Project Managers.
The initial two week training is going to be in Alicante, Spain.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the adaptation, delivery and implementation of new software releases, including (data) migration and integration within the existing IT landscape. You are hereby interlocutor for the business.
Representative of both the business and IT are important stakeholders in this project. With leadership, diplomacy and knowledge, you are required to deal with the various stakeholders and interest and to bring this project to a successful conclusion.
You will deliver a project plan that is discussed and approved by the client. It will be carried out under your leadership within the prescribe timing and budget and to the satisfaction of the client and its users.
Important tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and execute the project plan.
- Lead the development process consisting of application development, migration, integration and organisation.
- Provide input / directing to the corresponding organisational transition process.
- Provide communication related to the project to all stakeholders.
- Support the office in maintaining relationships and managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Set up the project and managing teams.
- Support the management of the financial aspects of the project.
- Establish QA and proactive risk and issue management.
- Implementation and hand-over the delivered products to the existing organization, including the acceptance, necessary training, maintenance, management and evaluation.
Requirements IT Project Manager
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business or Computer Science.
- 10+ years of experience as a project manager in similar projects and demonstrably certified (IPMA-B, Prince 2 Practitioner).
- IT Project Management experience and SCRUM experience/certification.
- PMP Prince2 certified.
- IT Background to understand SW development lifecycle and programming in Java.
- Through knowledge and experience with software development processes (Scrum, Agile, XP), migrations and integrations, including testing, QA and management.
- Knowledge of application development in mixed environments (IBM / DB2, Power7, VMware and open source products such as Activity, Tomcat, JBOSS, MySQL, Mule ESB, BPMN).
- Knowledge and experience with business transformation processes and the associated change management.
- Good communication skills, tact and persuasiveness, both at team level as at the level of the Steering Committee.
- Professional and able to work in a very corporate environment.
- Candidate must speak local language and fluent English.
- Excellent leadership and diplomatic skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
How to apply
Publication end date
- To be determined