Description Junior Attorney
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for an Junior Attorney to join their team!
Within the organization you will be part of the Netherlands legal team and report directly to the Netherlands Subsidiary Attorney (Assignment Manager). There will be daily interaction with other legal professionals and with various business stakeholders in the Dutch subsidiary.
Are you a recently graduated attorney with a passion for the legal profession and an interest in the commercial inhouse counsel profession?
Are you a curious, smart, ambitious and committed team member? If so, then our client has an immediate opportunity for an entry level attorney to join its Dutch subsidiary legal team.
Please read on!
- Advise internal business clients on a broad range of legal, business, and transactional issues, including public procurement, intellectual property, data protection, privacy, and security.
- Conduct legal research on various topics (e.g., privacy, security, international or local
- Draft provisions and advise internal clients on various contractual topics (including standard volume licensing contracts and other programmatic offerings).
- Engage with legal colleagues in regional commercial, corporate commercial and products and services groups to identify and share best practices, foster communication and collaboration, and contribute to the broader legal community.
- Assist internal business clients with completing or assessing standard/programmatic agreement templates.
- Recent graduates with an interest in a commercial in-house counsel career
- Bachelor of Laws or equivalent higher degree in law with excellent academic credentials
- Admitted to Practice Law in the Netherlands
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken)
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - email@example.com
Company Junior Attorney
How to apply Junior Attorney
Publication end date
- Business & Strategy
- Information Technology (ICT)