Junior Backend Developer - PHP
Description Junior Backend Developer - PHP
As a Junior Backend Developer, you are part of the Engineering team at Starred and are responsible for developing and supporting our existing product features written in PHP. You will work in an Agile self-organized team that takes care of Starred Product. This comprises of Surveys, Dashboards, Email Invites and Starred API.
Your responsibilities will vary from simple maintenance to complex tasks. This is an entry level position so you will get a lot of guidance and help from fellow colleagues to make sure you perform at your best and learn a lot along the way.
- At least 1 year of development experience with PHP
- MySQL knowledge
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs is a plus
- Knowledge of HTTP and server-side development is a plus
- Open minded, and open to different ways of doing things
- Caring and empathetic
- Positivity and an attitude that contributes to velocity
Starred is the feedback software solution loved by both clients and respondents. Through actionable insights we inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life. We’re already working for industry-leaders like eBay, Deliveroo, Catawiki, Spotify, G-Star and Nestlé and the number is growing ever faster.
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Holland
- To be determined
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro