Job description Junior Developer
Would you like to work for a company who believes people are its greatest asset? Then continue on with reading this job description!
We are currently seeking a Junior Developer to join a a team of enthusiastic and skilled professionals.
In a nutshell, in this role you:
- will be responsible for building the new wave of products to meet growing company and market expectations in collaboration with the existing development team.
- will take a role in designing and developing innovative solutions including intuitive web applications and developer focused APIs to service both internal and external clients.
- will be part of a team that will maintain existing solutions to customer needs and decide if, when and how to migrate functionality to the new solutions. All of this is performed through an Agile process following the Scrum framework.
- will have a cross functional role and you will be directly involved in the evolution of the development process as well as the applications themselves.
What does our client offer for a Junior Developer as you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- In-house training on technologies and tools
- Career opportunities
- Yearly hackathon held somewhere in Europe.
- 8 hours per month of free innovation time.
- 25 holidays
- compensation for travel expenses
Job requirements Junior Developer
How does the ideal Junior Developer looks like?
- BSc of Computer Science
- C# or VB.NET programming experience
- Web development with HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of Object Oriented design patterns and principles
- Web API development
- Some MS SQL Server experience
- Strong problem solving abilities
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Holland