Junior Sales Representative
Description Junior Sales Representative
An Amsterdam-based company dedicated to trading seafood product is looking for a Junior Sales Representative.
The aim of the position is to build up and maintain relationship with clients, give them information about the products of the company and maximize sales.
KRA (Key Responsibility Areas)
- Research, identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, & social selling in a transactional environment.
- Map and analyse the market you specialise in to become knowledgeable in that space.
Requirements Junior Sales Representative
The position is based is Amsterdam, reason why the candidate must live in the city (or be interested in moving permanently).
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Finance are required, and ideally 2-3 years of work experience in the seafood industry.
- We expect a strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and willingness to provide excellent customer service and sales.
- The position also requires excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- High level of English, Dutch and German is a must (Spanish would be also desirable).
Offer Junior Sales Representative
How to apply
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement