Junior Trader - Native level German
Requirements Junior Trader - Native level German
- Fluent in English and native level German
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
- Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 3 years experience in an active sales role- You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded and have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro active)
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
- You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets
- You are passionate about the job
- You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- You have a “B” category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time
Are you the Trader who is fluent in different languages, and do you want to use your sales skills in an international environment? Are you a born trader who is driven by targets and result focused? Are you passionate, do you have courage and do you want that result to be rewarded? Then we are looking for you!
Offer Junior Trader - Native level German
We offer an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts. We have an open organizational structure and your own initiative is highly appreciated. You’ll be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team of dedicated colleagues.
We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Rachel Harthoorn.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese