Junior Trader - Native level German
Requirements Junior Trader - Native level German
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
- Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 3 years experience in an active sales role- You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded and have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro active)
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
- You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets
- You are passionate about the job
- You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- You have a “B” category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time
Offer Junior Trader - Native level German
We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Rachel Harthoorn.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company