Justice Accelerator Internship
Description Justice Accelerator Internship
We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to make justice work. HiiL forms a community of determined people who are passionate about social impact. We believe that everybody should have access to a procedure that is effective, safe, fast, easy to understand and affordable. That’s why justice innovation is needed. This is where we come in. We are dedicated justice change catalysts and movers. We see ourselves as friendly rebels who have the courage, wisdom and creativity to help provide for the justice needs of people around the world. We have a strong action orientation and can be qualified as stubborn optimists. Data and evidence is important in all we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer; what matters to us is your dedication and ability to organise social impact.
Requirements Justice Accelerator Internship
Under the supervision of the Head of Justice Accelerator
- Scout justice innovations worldwide with the potential to provide access to justice in their communities, and encourage them to participate in the Justice Accelerator
- Contact and liaise with past innovators, especially to measure and strengthen the impact HiiL has on their innovation
- Support with the event organisation and promotion work.
- Assist in providing support to entrepreneurs currently within the Accelerator related to the development of their product, business, or social impact
- Support partnership building efforts with both Dutch and international organisations.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/masters degree in an area related to the core activities of the accelerator: business, technology, law, international development or communications.
- Doer: You get things done. You are hands-on and proactive. You independently look for newsworthy information in the organisation. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You are result- and quality-oriented. You are analytical and organised.
- Team player: You are able to work independently as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use that to improve.
- Quick learner: You learn new things very quickly. You extensively use your creativity to help the organisation reach its success faster. You do not get rest until you find the missing puzzle.
- Excellent communicator: Your English language skills are on a native/near native level. Other languages are big plus. You are able to communicate effectively to different audiences.
Offer Justice Accelerator Internship
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for a period of 5 to 6 months in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- A great learning opportunity in an organisation that is used to having interns.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your English language.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
How to apply
Please send your Internship Application Form, at the bottom of the webpage, (outlining required application documents) to Franciska Gradzikiewicz at franciska.gradzikiewicz @hiil.org For additional information please contact Franciska at +31 6 402 38488.
Publication end date
- South Holland
- Direct employment/ Company