Key Account Manager-Full-time
Description Key Account Manager-Full-time
A vacancy for fulltime Key Account manager arose due to enlargement of the Sales Team. In this challenging fulltime job, you will have the primary responsibility over a big account with a yearly revenue of at least €25 million, for which you will also carry the responsibility of budgeting. Being the first contact person for this account you will need to liaise with a broad network on every level of the customer organization. You will direct all activities that will be developed for the customer by Royal Vaassen, including supply chain management, innovation and R&D, engineering and complaints.
Furthermore, you will co-create with the customer in order to bring the account to a
You will compose key account plans, customer reports and financial analyses. You will spend at least 30% of your time travelling to clients’ various locations around the globe
Requirements Key Account Manager-Full-time
- You need to have successfully achieved a degree in commerce at University of Applied Sciences level. Furthermore, you need to have a couple of years’ experience with a similar job within an international, preferably engineering, environment. If this experience has been achieved within the packaging industry, you will be one up.
- You will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German. Having these skills in French would be an advantage.
- Personally, you will need to be passionate, dynamic, independent, entrepreneurial, pro-active and stress resistant.
- You need to understand that providing service and thinking and acting in a solution based approach is part of commerce, business is done from a working relationship.
- You need to be capable of striking a positive chord with people, yet you need to be down-to-earth and pragmatic.
- You should realise you do business to make money.
- Quality is a priority for you and you pass your enthusiasm on to your colleagues.
Offer Key Account Manager-Full-time
How to apply
PBPnext is responsible for exclusively the selection and recruitment of this job. Acquisition to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated.
Applying for the job can be done directly via the APPLY button, we emphatically prefer this. A letter of motivation can be added (if wished or desired by yourself) but is not necessary. If your CV gives rise to it, we would prefer discussing your motivation face-to-face and will contact you as soon as possible. Should you have any questions concerning the vacancy and/or organisation, please contact Angela Berenschot: +31 6 222 99 077, email@example.com
Publication end date
- Research & Development
- Business & Strategy
- Finance & Accounting
- International Relations
- Sales & Procurement