Key Account Manager - Mining Dubai or Eindhoven (Netherlands)- Location TBC
Description Key Account Manager - Mining Dubai or Eindhoven (Netherlands)- Location TBC
Our client an international provider of Logistics/Supply Chain/ Facilities services is looking for a Key Account Manager – Mining. The incumbent is responsible to the Chief(s) of Business Development (CBD) for performing the key account management function within the company for the Mining Sector. He/she is responsible for further developing detailed Sector business plans, opening up new and then maintaining relations to key customers in the Mining Sector at the strategic level resulting in the identification of leads, resulting in lasting business growth. He/she works to the Chief Business Development contributing with input and recommendations to strategic planning and business optimization. More precisely, he/she is responsible for performing the following functions:
- Maintaining an overview on development within the Mining Sector relevant for the company.
- Act as the key interface between the strategic level customer representatives and the company departments.
- Getting access to new customers and maintain the relation at the strategic level.
- Working closely with other senior leaders within the company, particularly with the VP Sales for the development and follow on execution of win strategies associated with particular customers or opportunities.
- Working closely with the Marketing Department in the preparation of and then representing the company on Sector exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Preparing presentations, briefings and reports for senior management outlining expert advice on the basis of results of studies, reviews, investigations, surveys or analyses.
- Cooperating closely with the company Market Intelligence and Market Research function, new customer, new country resource planning, fact-finding ultimately resulting into recommendation for future development.
- In accordance with company policy, conducting duty travel to associated theatre/mission locations, especially where company personnel are/will be serving.
- Leading preparation for high-level meetings i.e. Senior Management Committee Conferences, BD meetings etc
Requirements Key Account Manager - Mining Dubai or Eindhoven (Netherlands)- Location TBC
- University degree equivalent to Master's strongly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak and write clearly and convincingly to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to think outside the box and create innovative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of information systems at end-user level with experience in using personal computers and software packages.
- At least ten years of experience in the international Mining Sector in executive functions, ideally on the African continent
- The company business language is English, given its multi-national set-up and office locations, the origin of customer base, Dutch and German would be an asset.
- Possessing honesty with a positive "can-do" attitude and spirit of cooperation; ability to lead, if necessary, diverse high-performing teams working together toward strategic objectives and opportunities in a complex organization. Ability to convert the company strategy and given objectives into business success.
- Possessing passion and motivation together with highly effective communication skills, to create a spirit of cooperation in order to build complementary interpersonal relationships with internal/external customers and stakeholders.
- Possessing emotional intelligence/self-control to remain calm in the face of adversity/conflict; ability to embrace and lead change while remaining flexible/adaptable to emerging requirements.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Sales & Procurement
- North Brabant
- To be determined