Logistics Specialist speaking native level English
Description Logistics Specialist speaking native level English
You serve as the main point of contact towards the funder/client, recipient of the commodities (e.g. ministries of health, NGOs), and nominated third party logistics providers (3PLs). You are expected to ensure compliance during the process with funder/client requirements, with internal and external Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
You are expected to perform with customer service excellence to all stakeholders and data accuracy. In case of delivery issues, you are responsible for coordinating the timely resolution of issues and working closely with ISO-certified quality management system (QMS). You are also expected to contribute to continuous improvement efforts, which may include updating or improving SOPs and other relevant documents.
• Ensure all requested commodities comply with funder’s/client’s procurement and quality policies.• Manage the order fulfillment process including: requests, price estimates, purchase orders, and required documentation• Advise and review vendors on required documents for the importation of goods into the relevant country of destination.
• Coordinate and monitor goods readiness with vendors, and provide continuous reviews of vendor performance.
• Plan shipments logistically and financially to meet funder/client expectations.• Proactively manage the timely execution of shipment delivery through last mile, including monitoring, identifying delays/issues which may jeopardize the delivery within the promised timeline and quoted cost, and milestone auditing.• Lead troubleshooting of in-country transport and delivery challenges; define and implement corrective actions in case of irregularities. In the event of an audit, coordinate with the respective 3PLs to provide and submit delivery documentation.
Customer Service:• Proactively update stakeholders (funder/client, vendor, recipients, 3PL, and internal departments) with accurate order and shipment statuses.
• Participate in on-boarding new funders/clients, recipients, vendors, and 3PLs to ensure a smooth ordering and delivery process.• Proactively contribute to continuous improvement by identifying issues with day-to-day processes and resolving and/or communicating the issues to management in a timely manner.
Administration:• Maintain data quality, including timely and accurate data inputs into PFSCM’s IT and/or the clients systems, e.g. milestone dates, order and shipment related costs, PQR, etc.• Maintain PFSCM’s Quality Management System processes, specifically recordkeeping and adherence to SOPs and work instructions (WIs).
• Contribute to performance reporting and ensure out-of-target processes are properly documented.
Requirements Logistics Specialist speaking native level English
• 3+ years of supply chain experience.
• Prefer significant experience with international donors.
• Previous client relations or customer service experience required.
• Experience with ERP or other supply chain management system required.
• Experience in the International Health/Pharmaceutical sector or experience working in a developing country is a plus.• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service. Fluency in English is required; reading, writing, and speaking. Command of French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese will be considered a significant asset.• Strong organizational and analytic skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.• Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.• Flexible and positive team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.• Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word and PowerPoint. Advanced level of Excel preferred.
• Willingness and availability to travel (1-3 times a year on average) and perform other duties as needed.
• Must be eligible to work in The Netherlands.
Offer Logistics Specialist speaking native level English
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sales Representatives native level French
- Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking French, Italian, and English on an excellent level
- Brand designer
- Trilingual Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking Spanish on an excellent level
- Sales Representative- Native level German spaking
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|