Manager Customer Experience
Description Manager Customer Experience
As one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies, it is Helloprint’s ambition to become the most well known and biggest online print provider in Europe. In order to achieve this, we put our customers centrally in our model. Therefore, Customer Experience is our top priority. This is where you come in.
To develop our Customer Experience to the next level, we are looking for an ambitious and visionary leader who can take full ownership on all aspects of our contact centre in Valencia, but more importantly the strategic transformation into Europe’s most advanced and customer obsessed print provider.
• Create a best in class contact centre operation that delivers true customer intimacy to all our relevant segments, and through all touch points and channels.
• Develop best in class practices & procedures across all channels (call, email, social, chat) whilst maximizing customer & contact ROI.
• Define our customer strategy, working together and aligning with internal stakeholders.
• Plan and execute the vision in all our customer contact and dialogue step by step, while ensuring a continuous and steady progress towards our customer engagement targets.
• Work together with internal and external stakeholders to make improvements in our customer contact centre and address root causes of issues caused for customers
• Decide- and deliver on the customer intimacy practices across the customer lifecycle within Helloprint (new customer, existing customer etc.)
• Manage both the sizable first line contacts internally (team of 50+) as well as the second line contacts through an external call center (to be arranged).
• Develop our customer service agents in line with our customer promise and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Develop & proactively manage a set of customer focused KPI’s and compile timely accurate reports for the boards, this also means the control of resources and utilization of assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets such as NPS, average handling time & customer lifetime value.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• The possibility to learn and work at one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Holland; by winning the Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star Award 2016, we pretty much proved our point.
• Freedom & responsibility; We believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you are doing the best job you can. If you are willing to invest in your career, you will grow with lightning speed.
• Great work environment; You will spend more time in the office then you will at home. So, let's make it feel like your second one. We offer you Valencia’s best office spot at the "Plaza de Cánovas" with own bar.
• Make friends; With offices in Rotterdam and Valencia and an international team with over 22 nationalities we created a multi-cultural and super open-minded vibe where everybody is open to making this an awesome experience by forming a warm and welcoming family.
• A salary that matches your ambition + bonus and other nice extra's, based on performance.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Business & Strategy
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- > 4000 Euro
- To be determined
- 3200 - 4000 Euro