Managing Director Brazil | Hands on Pioneer (Campinas area)
Description Managing Director Brazil | Hands on Pioneer (Campinas area)
To ensure further growth, Christeyns is looking for a (F/M) Managing Director Brazil | Hands on Pioneer (Campinas area).
• First and foremost you are an entrepreneur, willing to be the driving force behind the development of our Brazilian operations and our global business in the various activities in the whole country.
• This includes mainly to expand the area of activities towards the market of chemicals for the construction business, the food & beverage hygiene, the broader area of industrial chemicals and detergents, the contract manufacturing.
• You are a hands on pioneer enjoying the opportunity to develop sales, to run a production plant, to organize purchasing, and to arrange the relations with the public authorities. You consider the combination of responsibilities as an asset for the proposed position.
• You will have the overall responsibility for the management of the production plant, and will work closely together with head office in Ghent to take maximum benefit from our existing manufacturing know how.
• Candidates will be expected to have excellent people management skills, not only to attract and develop a team, but to maintain and develop good customer relations.
• You have full profit and loss responsibility and are reporting directly to the Managing Director running our Iberia+Latam operations.
Requirements Managing Director Brazil | Hands on Pioneer (Campinas area)
• Candidates preferably have a degree in engineering plus an MBA or equivalent.
• Experience in our sector is a plus but not essential, we are mainly looking for the right skills & attitude.
• You have a proven experience in pioneering a business and are fluent in Portuguese.
• You will have already attained a senior management position or are near to promoting to a Director level.
• You have experience with the management of a multidisciplinary team.
• You will be required to live in the neighbourhood of Campinas in Sao Paolo state.
Key factors for this success are a choice for solid and value adding relations with their customers, a continuous investment in research and equipment, but above all an entrepreneurial and informal company culture, enabling new concepts, innovative ideas and customer oriented specialties.
Offer Managing Director Brazil | Hands on Pioneer (Campinas area)
• A strong, stable and growing company with a highly respected position in the market.
• A role enabling you to be part of the future growth and success of the company.
• A Group Direction, ready to offer full support to take on this challenge.
• A package commensurate with the responsibilities of this position.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Process & Operations
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company