Marketing, communications and event specialist | Justice Accelerator Outreach Agent
Description Marketing, communications and event specialist | Justice Accelerator Outreach Agent
Do you have a strong understanding of marketing and communication in the innovation space? Can you help us grow the impact of justice innovators? Are you a community engagement and event management talent triggered by the opportunity to join a high level team that works locally and internationally to promote justice innovation? Do you have heart for justice, legal tech and social enterprises? Would you like to work in a young, dynamic environment and actively increase the visibility of HiiL’s Justice Accelerator (HJA)? Then join us as the new Justice Accelerator Outreach Agent in the team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing a Dutch Innovating Justice ecosystem, where you manage to engage a varied group of justice innovators and partners, promoting solutions to justice needs in The Netherlands.
- Community engagement and stakeholder relationships: Responsible for community building, managing key relationships and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders, shaping and managing the network of fellows, corporate partners, agents abroad etc…
- Digital marketing and communications: manage the www.innovatingjustice.com website and implement a variety of marketing and communication activities, a.o. SEO advise, branding; storytelling; inspirational content for social media, web and traditional media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) as well as the production of video and blogs, aimed at showcasing the impact of HiiL’s justice innovation community and the Accelerator Program.
- PR activities and events management: Involve journalists, organise local pitch events, the Justice Entrepreneurship School and the Innovating Justice Awards ceremony. Engage interesting speakers and participants, taking care of logistics as well as developing engaging and innovative content.
Assists in scouting, selecting and advising impactful justice innovations on their marketing strategy
- Other responsibilities:
Supports the development and support of local HJA Hubs abroad (e.g. Uganda, Mali, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ukraine) and its agents.
Explore, evaluate and adopt new tools and technologies to improve justice innovation search and selection effectiveness.
- Active contribution to the development of the marketing and communications strategy of the HiiL Justice Accelerator.
- On time and high quality deliverables under a variety of marketing and communications activities: storytelling; inspirational content for social media, web and traditional media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) as well as video and blogs; PR activities and campaigns; website management
- Strong stakeholder relationships: satisfied community members, partners and internal and external stakeholders.
- Cost-effective and successful local pitch-events, trainings and Award ceremony.
- Successful assistance in innovation and talent scouting, selection and business development advisory work
Requirements Marketing, communications and event specialist | Justice Accelerator Outreach Agent
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration, IT, Entrepreneurship, Law or other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in communications, PR and/or event management.
- A strong passion for innovation and for working with start-ups and social enterprises.
- A track record in social media campaigns.
- Dutch and English (proficient) and, preferably one other major world language (e.g. French or Arabic).
- It is considered a plus if you have experience with product development, web-development or programming
About HiiL and the Justice Accelerator Team
How to apply
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- South Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company