Marketing Coordinator EMEA
Description Marketing Coordinator EMEA
We are looking for Marketing Coordinator EMEA, someone who is a real team player and interact well with others. Someone who is detail oriented and well organized with a high energy level.
We are looking for someone who speaks English/German or English/French!
You will assist the Marketing Manager with the creation and coordination of all marketing efforts in EMEA. Other responsibilities include updating and maintenance of Marketing documents and collateral using the Adobe Suite. The Marketing Coordinator position will work closely with the entire marketing communications, product management and worldwide sales teams ultimately adding to all Marketing Communication efforts.
The candidate should be a highly organized individual with the skill set that includes creativity, planning, attention to detail, exceptional time management, a drive to grow and learn and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Manage and oversee inventory levels of all marketing collateral including: brochures, color cards, printed samples and unprinted samples.
- Fulfillment, order entry and preparing shipments and documents of literature requests.
- Responsible for the editing of Product Information Bulletins (PIBS), Warranties and TIPS and other items that graphically can be edited in Adobe InDesign. Will have the ability to be taught or use other design programs as well with the proven ability to use Adobe software.
- Coordinates and Assists with printing, pricing and production of Marketing Literature, Stationary, Giveaways, Tools and other collateral for the marketing department and the company.
- Coordinates, as part of a group or individually, group meetings, major conferences and sales meetings or other special events.
- Management and distribution of leads to appropriate regional sales manager from tradeshows, magazines and website.
- Participate in planning and set-up of Pardot and Marketing Automation Campaigns and connection to Salesforce.com.
- Assists Marketing Manager with managing social media sites and helps with coordination of video production.
- Offer new ideas for content and engagement with social media contests.
- Brainstorm, design, and implement full-scale, marketing campaigns.
- Be the point of contact for the Marketing Interns and Freelance Designers.
Requirements Marketing Coordinator EMEA
- are problem solving and planning/organizational skills
- communicate clearly and informatively
- are strong in spelling and grammar
- speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- are a very good listener
- manage difficult or emotional situations involving customers or sales reps
- ability to understand customer requirements with prompt follow-up
- must have an attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- are able to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguous situations.
- have ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- have Ability to think clearly under pressure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field and 3+ years marketing experience.
- You have a proper use of English and German or French in written documents.
- You have a good grasp of algebraic math and statistical with experience using PC based statistical applications such as Microsoft Suite software.
- You have Proven Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, PC literate in Microsoft Office Programs including: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Word.
How to apply
- To be determined