Marketing Coordinator | Product Launch
Job description Marketing Coordinator | Product Launch
Have you always been fascinated by the marketing and branding of a product? Are you looking for a next step in your career?
Look no further as our client in Rotterdam provides you with an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator. In this position you will become completely proficient with artwork origination, reprographics and all major print processes. You will be responsible for owning and controlling the launches of all new product introductions and re-designs. You will be the owner of the business de-list process and you will be responsible for minimising business exposure to write off of redundant packaging materials.
You will also initiate and control the information flow across account managers, retailers, printers, reproduction and artwork houses to ensure that all projects deliver against their pre-established launch dates.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers:
- a truly international work environment
- a multicultural team
- 36 hours working week
- market competitive salary
- 100% travel reimbursement
- office in a central location
Job requirements Marketing Coordinator | Product Launch
That skills and experience you need for this job:
- Preferably some experience (min. 1-2 years) in packaging, artwork, reprographics within a dynamic environment
- Languages: English. Preference for Polish, French, Dutch; Multilingual is needed for this function as this person will be dealing with packaging for countries across Europe
- Proven experience in project management. Able to manage the planning and delivery of projects on time and to budget whilst under time pressure
- Able to negotiate with both internal and external contacts and lead project meetings
- Aptitude and willingness to undertake a packaging training, e.g. NVC (Nederlands Verpakkings Centrum or any other institute)
- People management skills are advantageous
- Flexible and pragmatic mindset, accurate and with a commitment to deliver (self-starting)
- Possesses resilience, to drive packaging and process changes through the business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required for building strong business relationships internally and with our retail customers
Additional information Marketing Coordinator | Product Launch
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- South Holland
- To be determined