Marketing Manager UK
Marketing Manager UK
Who are we?
Channable is the beacon in a complex eCommerce landscape. Where eCommerce can be as tangled as a bowl of spaghetti, we make it a piece of cake. We provide an intuitive simple-to-use solution for both feed and PPC management which enables online retailers, brands, and agencies to sell and advertise globally. Today, 6000+ global customers continue to boost their business to the next level using Channable’s solution.
In 7 years the Dutch startup has rapidly grown into a company with an international team of over 150 young professionals. While we still have a scale-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams for the US, DACH, Nordics, UK, Iberia, France, and Italy, (usually) based in our office in Utrecht.
We are looking for a country marketer UK to strengthen our team. Do you like to build our brand to the next level in the British market? Then this is the role for you!
What will your role be?
As a country marketer, you will be responsible for all of the marketing activities of Channable in the UK. From making a strategic marketing plan to creating brand awareness and lead generation campaigns, organizing hybrid events, managing a PR agency, writing content that fits the needs of our persona’s, etc. As a country marketer, you will work closely with your Sales and Customer Success counterparts. You are a key player in achieving our goal to make Channable number one in the British market. This position is part of the global marketing team, reporting to the team lead country marketing. More specifically, you will:
- Define and execute the strategic marketing plan and translate it to day-to-day activities
- Organize off-online events and represent Channable on events
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns on Linkedin, SEA, and with third media partners
- Setup sponsor content deals with relevant industry platforms
- Creates content like blogs, social posts and make sure they are search engine optimization proof
- Work on global projects as being part of the global marketing team
- Work closely with the video & design team, country marketers and manage external agencies and freelancers
Who are you?
As a content creator, you love to write and create appealing content that fits the needs, gains, and pains of your audience. You love using your creativity and curiosity to continuously drive the impact of content to new heights. With your excellent project management and communication skills, you drive projects via collaboration and engaged colleagues. You’re a good fit for our young, dynamic, and motivated team and of course, you can see yourself in our company values. More concrete we expect you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. e.g. in communication, journalism, marketing, brand management, or English language and culture studies
- Are fluent in English (native language level)
- Are available for at least 4 days a week
- Live in (or close to) Utrecht or you’re willing to move here
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with a company-wide bonus
- A unique and informal company culture, with openness so you can pitch any idea you have (appreciated!)
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. After that, you’ll get the responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding
- A spot in our beautiful new office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily
- Great work-life balance and other working conditions; like free Yoga classes, massages, and sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office bar!
'For many companies, there is a professional facade you put on for work. I found at Channable that this quickly falls away. Colleagues become your friends and real, open conversations can take place. Because of this openness, I have had the opportunity to work in three positions, all within a year! This has led to tremendous growth for me professionally and I have been able to give my maximum effort to the company. Working, for me, is a learning experience and at Channable you are always encouraged to grow your talents.'
- Vanshj Seth, US Marketing Coordinator & Channacademy host.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. If we also see the match, you will be invited for an (online) interview. After the first interview, there is one more interview including a case presentation. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible!
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Tim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications