Material Planner French speaking
Description Material Planner French speaking
Bring your Supply Chain Planning expertise to AkzoNobel Decorative Paints
Our Decorative Paints business adds color to people's lives through a full range of quality products. We supply interior and exterior paints, lacquers and varnishes to professional decorators and DIY enthusiasts.
In the past four years, we reallocated the Supply Chain Planning of various Decorative Paints plants in Europe & Africa to Sassenheim, The Netherlands. In our Supply Chain Planning center, which consists of more than 40 higher educated Supply Chain Planners with more than 15 different nationalities, we develop and implement leading best practices in Supply Chain Planning. Our way of working has proven to significantly increase service levels and decrease inventory for our Decorative Paints business.
We are passionate to serve our customers' needs, to closely collaborate with our stakeholders and to expand our Supply Chain Planning knowledge. We are looking forward to welcome new Supply Chain Planners who share our passion for Supply Chain Planning excellence in the function of
Supply Chain Material Planner
The Supply Chain Material Planner has the goal to exceed service level targets at minimized supply chain costs within S&OP rules and operational constraints (such as limited capacity and minimal order quantities). Our Supply Chain Planners work in SAP-APO and supporting Excel tools.
The main activity of the Supply Chain Material Planner is to create an optimized raw materials and packs replenishment plan for one of our factories in Europe & Africa for the mid term (next 4-6 weeks) and long term (up to 27 months) in close alignment with stakeholders.
While the focus of the role is operational, in order to reach service level and supply chain cost targets, Supply Chain Planners are also expected to continuously review the SAP-APO settings. In addition, Supply Chain Planners lead and contribute to developing and sharing best practices within Supply Chain Planning.
Supply Chain Planners work within teams of 5-10 people in the same role. The teams are divided geographically within Europe & Africa. Team members support each other in operations, review of SAP-APO settings, and best practices. The Material Planning Manager leads the team in setting the performance and development objectives. Team members regularly align with their manager and pro-actively follow up on progress.
Requirements Material Planner French speaking
Who can apply?
A demonstrated affinity with Supply Chain is a must. The role is suitable for both:
- starter who have excelled in their Supply Chain Management (or similar) education and who have with a strong appetite to learn and contribute in Supply Chain;
- candidates with practical experience in these roles in FMCG, who are flexible to adapt to new ways of Supply Chain planning.
- possess a passion to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers
- combine a high conceptual understanding of the trade-offs between SC KPIs and steering mechanisms with a data driven, fact based approach to problem solving
- are able to focus on a task, follow through and "get things done"
- are stress resistant, and able to adapt to changing conditions and re-prioritize their tasks as needed
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and foster the interfaces with stakeholders
- have an open mind and curiosity to understand other cultures and promote mutual understanding
- are fluent in English and French
- are willing to travel for approximately 20-30% of their time to one of our Europe & Africa Decorative Paints plants.
Please do not apply if you do not fit this profile. You will not proceed to the next round. If in doubt whether or not you are a suitable candidate, please contact our Talent Resourcing Partner.
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Flexa, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. The sale of our Specialty Chemicals business is expected to be completed by the end of 2018. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
How to apply
As part of your application, please supply:
- higher education grade list (including results of not yet finished degrees) letter in which you motivate your application (for one or both roles)
Only candidates who have supplied these three documents will be considered. We offer a one year contract at first.
For further information, please contact Merith de Bock, Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 (0)88 010 6789 #2. We welcome your online application via the vacancy section at www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference number 180003MB, or use the 'Apply' button.
A pre-employment screening and online assessment may form part of the selection procedure.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Publication end date
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- South Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|