Measuring Justice Internship
Description Measuring Justice Internship
We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to make justice work. HiiL forms a community of determined people who are passionate about social impact. We believe that everybody should have access to a procedure that is effective, safe, fast, easy to understand and affordable. That’s why justice innovation is needed. This is where we come in. We are dedicated justice change catalysts and movers. We see ourselves as friendly rebels who have the courage, wisdom and creativity to help provide for the justice needs of people around the world. We have a strong action orientation and can be qualified as stubborn optimists. Data and evidence is important in all we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer; what matters to us is your dedication and ability to organise social impact.
Requirements Measuring Justice Internship
Under the supervision of the Senior Justice Sector Advisor
- Conduct research for the team.
- Draft, refine and present actionable reports, letters, etc.
- Analyse and evaluate different pieces of information.
- Assist in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Provide support in project implementation.
- Provide the Measuring Justice team with needed support.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/master degree with the specialisation in law, psychology, criminology, (empirical) political science, social sciences or equivalent. Any major with a quantitative focus is an advantage.
- Doer: You get things done. You are very hands-on and proactive. You take ownership of tasks. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You pay attention to details. You are result- and quality-oriented. You are analytical and organised.
- Team player: You are able to work independently as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use it to improve. You have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner: You learn and adapt to new tasks very quickly. You extensively use your creativity to help the organisation reach its success faster. You do not get rest until you find the missing puzzle.
- Excellent communicator: You are fluent in English. Proficiency in French language is an advantage. You write and communicate excellently. You are able to communicate effectively to different audiences..
Offer Measuring Justice Internship
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for a period of 5 to 6 months in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- A great learning opportunity in an organisation that is used to having interns.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your English language.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
How to apply
Please go to www.hiil.org/about-us/vacancies-and-internships, Please send your Internship Application Form, at the bottom of the webpage, (outlining required application documents) to Franciska Gradzikiewicz, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please contact Franciska at +31 6 40 23 84 88.
Publication end date
- Research & Development
- Process & Operations
- South Holland
- Direct employment/ Company