Medior Account Manager DACH german-speaking at SkyDreams
Description Medior Account Manager DACH german-speaking at SkyDreams
Would you like to work for a fast-growing scale-up? Are you eager to provide a great customer experience and do you have an eye for business growth? Would you like to contribute to the success of our German-speaking online marketplaces with your sales skills and excellent German communication skills? Do you want to work for a company that provides opportunities for personal development and having a culture of collaboration, fun and performance?
Then you will love to become the Accountmanager DACH in our
Sales & Customer Success team at Skydreams!
As a Medior Accountmanager at Skydreams you are responsible for the success of our German speaking online marketplaces. You will advise moving companies & home improvement professionals on getting the most out of our products. Furthermore, you will grow the DACH market by finding new business opportunities and grow our market share.
You will be part of an exceptional team of 15 account managers with different nationalities, supporting our clients and customers around the world from our great office in Utrecht.
As an Accountmanager DACH your key responsibilities are:
You will develop and execute a market growth strategy focussed on our Homedeal and Move24 brands to enhance your market. Your growth mindset gives you the ability to think strategically in order to identify new business opportunities and customer needs. As an Accountmanager, your enthusiastic attitude and commercial mindset are essential in order to approach prospective clients and share business ideas developed from previous feedback from clients.
You will get the unique opportunity to manage your own client accounts and are encouraged to use your initiative and problem-solving skills to be of best service when answering questions by telephone or email. To add great value to Skydreams’ customer journey, you will nurture and onboard potential clients from a free trial to client status. Furthermore, you will keep an eye on industry trends in order to optimize the client experience.
In addition to communicating and building long-term relationships with clients by providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, you are asked to maintain and update customer information in our in-house CRM system named ‘The Manager’.
Requirements Medior Account Manager DACH german-speaking at SkyDreams
We ask you to:
- be responsible for your own client portfolio;
- identify growth opportunities within your client accounts;
- build and maintain strong working relationships with your clients;
- ensure excellent customer journey and client retention;
- handle negotiations with a commercial mindset;
- add value to your client accounts by developing ideas and follow through;
- achieve a win-win situation for the client and the business;
- promote and communicate about our products and services by telephone;
- collaborate with the Performance and B2B Marketing, Product and Finance teams to deliver the best solutions to your clients;
- follow up on outstanding payment;
- be aware and adhere to company policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or related education;
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven 2+ years related work experience in the field of account management, client services or telesales;
- Living in The Netherlands;
- Very comfortable on the phone while ensuring telephone etiquette;
- Capable to work in a structured coherent manner;
- Possess a commercial mindset, engage with you work and have ambition;
- Persistent, proactive and a positive attitude;
- Teamplayer with planning and organisational skills and attention to accuracy;
- Able to collaborate at a professional level in a fast-growing business;
- Fun person who is eager to build his/her legacy.
17 countries with branded, industry-specific online marketplaces in various languages.
Offer Medior Account Manager DACH german-speaking at SkyDreams
We give you:
- the opportunity to work your sales & customer success skills in a great international team;
- ongoing training and support to grow as a sales & customer success professional;
- 360° feedback to support you in your personal development;
- the chance to share your ideas for developing and improving processes, services and products;
- the possibility to learn from and work with inspiring, smart and fun people in a great office environment, where new and innovative ideas are encouraged;
- the set-up to provide quality communication about our products and services.
You will get these perks:
- A salary which is in line with the market;
- A competitive quarterly sales commission plan;
- Great additional benefits like a great pension scheme and a NS business card for commuter traffic;
- Company outings and monthly drinks;
- Monthly massages;
- Annual Health check;
- Fresh fruits & salads;
- Tasty coffee;
- Fridge stocked with various refreshments;
- Last but not least … great colleagues!
How to apply
Apply via the RED APPLY BUTTON below
Publication end date
- Business & Strategy
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Sales & Procurement
- Account Management