Job description .NET Developer
Would you like to work for a company who believes people are its greatest asset? Then continue on with reading this job description!
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer - back-end focused
In a nutshell, in this role you will:
- Design, write, test and maintain computer programs according to systems or application specifications.
- Review and assist in develop coding standards when necessary.
- Provide technical consultation and training to IT associates and users.
- Undertake programming tasks entailing the design, coding, testing and documentation of applications, database software, etc.
- Analyse and make modifications to and maintenance of programs and procedures
- Preparation of documents detailing the design, operations, troubleshooting and maintenance of applications
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to schedule and meet the necessary standards
- Undertake the programming tasks that provide structured framework for Pentana Solutions applications.
- Provide technical support to clients and other associates
- Assist in training of other associates as required
- Assist in testing and bug fixing as required
What does the company offer:
- A long term position within an international team
- Continuous improvement via in house training on technologies
- 25 days of holiday
- compensation for travel expenses
Job requirements .NET Developer
- BSc of Computer Science
- 5+ years of VB.NET or C# programming experience
- Web development with: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Strong SQL experience
- Web API
- Proficiency with database design, queries and store procedures
- Worked in environments with source control and release management practices
- Competency with development using Visual Studio IDE
- Prior experience with TFS
- Windows Server configuration/administration
- Microsoft Report Server
- IIS configuration/administration
- ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- IoC such as Unity, AutoFac, Ninject
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Holland