Office & Finance Administrator. Superb office. Great perks and part time possibility.
Job description Office & Finance Administrator. Superb office. Great perks and part time possibility.
Working together with your colleague, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the weekly and monthly and salaries for our flex workers and ensuring they are paid in a timely manner
• Preparing contracts for flex staff and clients
• Working with the salary software and dealing with queries relating to this from clients and flex workers
• Raising invoices, credit control and reconciliations.
• Maintaining contact with clients and flex staff
• Preparing sales contracts
• General office management such as dealing with outside suppliers, such as our IT company, the building maintenance team, etc. and making sure the office runs smoothly
• Working closely with the MD and assisting her when needed.
Job requirements Office & Finance Administrator. Superb office. Great perks and part time possibility.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with the following qualities:
- Fluent Dutch (preferably native) and English
- A Bachelor’s or HBO degree is preferable
- At least 3 years administrative experience is essential. A recruitment agency or a financial environment would be an advantage
- Some experience of processing salaries and invoicing is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of and experience in basic accounting – invoicing, credit control, reconciliations etc.
- Accurate and comfortable working with numbers
- Always looking to improve processes and efficiences.
- Experience of working with Excel
- Highly service minded and customer focused.
- Strong team player. Open, friendly contributor to the office environment.
- Cool under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Pro-active personality and positive approach.
Additional information Office & Finance Administrator. Superb office. Great perks and part time possibility.
We offer a great working environment, a competitive salary and 31 days holiday per year (based on full time availability).
To apply, please send your English CV and motivation letter to David Gibbons.
If you do not speak fluent Dutch or live in the Netherlands, you will not be considered for this position.
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting