Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands
Description Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands
To enhance the team of Holidayguru.nl in our office in Germany, we are looking for: Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands (m/f) // Vollzeit
As an Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands (m/f) for our project Holidayguru.nl you are part of the dutch team and together with the team among other things responsible for the editorial content on the blog.
- Editorial support and further development of the blog
- Diverse creative writing tasks, translation and content creation
- Research and preparation of editorial content according to the Deal Research System Interaction on social media platforms, blogs and in communities
- Design and implementation of social media campaigns
Requirements Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands
Our ideal applicant is one of a kind, genuine and full of motivation to live the shared dreams of an awesome team - basically UNIQ!
- BA in Journalism, Tourism, Languages or similar would be of advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, both spoken and written Interested in online marketing, tourism and editorial
- Confidence in using social media tools
- Team player skills and knowing how to manage your time effectively
- Quick grasp and reliability and familiarity with social competence
UNIQ is an unique and innovative company, which currently employs over 180 people. We like to see ourselves as a family, who are working together to build a successful future for all our different platforms and blogs. Our commitment and passion as a team has not gone unrecognised in the local community. In 2016, we won a prize for being the “best start-up company” in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany. Our most successful site, our travel blog Urlaubsguru.de, appropriately has its headquarters directly opposite Dortmund airport. The same building is home to many of UNIQ’s other projects too, including “Holidayguru” blogs for several European countries, Schnäppchenfee (fashion), Captain Kreuzfahrt (cruise ship holidays), Mein Haustier (pets) and Prinz Sportlich (sports).
Offer Online Editor Holidayguru Netherlands
- Short, open and honest communication channels
- Feel Good Management – Every employee should feel comfortable
- Flexible working hours and holidays (30 days plus)
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Free German lessons in the UNIQ office
- Many events and sports activities (yoga, football etc.)
- Coffee, tea, fruit salad, smoothies, milkshakes and regular fresh snacks
- Fully furnished company flat shares
- Assistance with all administrative procedures
How to apply
Become part of our UNIQ Team and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application! » APPLY NOW or use the APPLY Button below
Publication end date
- Editorial Writing & Translation
- Hospitality and Tourism
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|