Online Marketeer Native Level German Speaker
Description Online Marketeer Native Level German Speaker
- You will improve the performance of the websites of your clients. To do so you will launch an A/B test, devise a campaign, bring in some new affiliates and work closely with the SEO specialist to give an extra boost to the visibility of the website.- Together with the German squad you ensure that the revenues of our international clients rocket to unknown heights! With clear targets and many feedback loops with the client, you ensure that results are achieved both quickly and effectively.- You exchange the knowledge and experience you have gained in your squad. This allows everyone to stay up to date and for you to share your successes in order to inspire the other squads.- Of course, visiting trade fairs and events and taking part in trainings to maintain your level of excellence within our Agile organisation is also part of your job.
Requirements Online Marketeer Native Level German Speaker
- Native level German speaker with fluency in English
- You have at least 2-4 years experience in online marketing.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, stress resistant and have a good overall view on things.- You stand for what you believe in, are able to get your message across and gain the trust of your colleagues for your vision.
- You are a doer and a team player. Together with your squad, you go for victory each and every time.
- You are familiar with or very interested in working within an Agile organisation.
Our client focuses on the European online health market for humans and animals. The companies within the group bring their knowledge of online marketing, IT and financial structuring and networking with them. Your function is part of this. You are one of the valued employees of our marketing and IT department.
Offer Online Marketeer Native Level German Speaker
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Brabant
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese