Order Management/Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
Description Order Management/Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
We are hiring Order Management/Customer Service Representative (German speaking). This position is based in Budapest.
- Processing the customer orders & ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Interfacing internally (sales, SCM, etc.) and externally (customers, agents, terminals, warehouses, freight forwarders, etc.) stakeholders,
- Receive & enter order into processing system and confirm shipments (vessels, barges, trucks) product and package availability
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from terminals/warehouses to customers.
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, customs, shipping, and banking (invoices, commission notes, demurrage invoices, accruals for freight)
- Enter complaints, make initial response and take corrective action.
- Ensure transportation (contact with transporters, scheduling of transports).
- Enter samples orders and coordinate intercompany resupply orders.
Requirements Order Management/Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
- Fluency in English and German is required
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Good IT skills; MS Office
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Costumer focused attitude; Good organizing and time management skills
Working at Albemarle
Albemarle is continuously looking for smart and talented professionals to join a successful and innovative global corporation.
Below the surface of basic skills and knowledge, Albemarle is actively searching for new employees that exemplify these seven Albemarle Attributes:
Albemarle employees reflect on their behaviors and performance and always strive to make improvements. They are self-critical and invite feedback from peers, vendors and customers.
Employees assume personal responsibility for meeting goals and commitments, yet they share recognition, success and failures with the team.
Albemarle employees can create confidence and trust among other employees and customers in their ability to deliver results. They are eager to communicate and demonstrate a genuine connection with all other Albemarle employees.
Employees demonstrate urgency and unlimited energy in the pursuit of goals and are willing to stretch personal skill sets to meet company needs. They are resilient in the face of setbacks and are able to bounce back from adversity.
Albemarle employees have a “can do” attitude. They are self reliant when necessary, yet savvy about engaging and networking with others for help. They are self-directed in learning critical information.
Employees recognize that success flows from all functions within the company and is a result of the contributions and accomplishments from each individual and team. They are unwilling to use their authority in a negative fashion.
Ethics, Integrity & Trust
Albemarle employees operate in a manner that is honest and direct. They are able to maintain confidence and present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner. They are not willing to misrepresent themselves for personal gain.
Offer Order Management/Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
Working in a modern and friendly office building in a multinational environment.
How to apply
Agency calls not appreciated.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company