Order Processor speaking native level German
Description Order Processor speaking native level German
The position of Order Processor is a sales position that is responsible for all domestic and international orders for the whole EMEA region. This person will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales, Operations to Accounting and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status.
• Order Entry
• Order management• Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the Europe office
• Inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
• Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
• Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders.
• Ability to create required export documents• Deal with all kind of stock issues; “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department.
• Work with Operations regarding the order flow, which can or cannot go.
• Monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met
• Upkeep of administration within Order Processing department
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Order Processing Supervisor
Requirements Order Processor speaking native level German
This person must be detailed oriented, have the capability to multitask, be able to determine priorities, must be flexible and work efficiently with little supervision. This person should also be able to work effectively within a team environment.
The person must have excellent communication skills, computer skills and have a sense of urgency on any issues that come up.
Speak native level German and English
An international company dealing in Electronical goods
Offer Order Processor speaking native level German
depending on experience
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- 2000 - 2300 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- CSR/ supply chain administrator native level German speaker
- Customer Support Representative for the Nordic market
- Technical Customer Service Representative - Native level English
- Sales/E-commerce Representative native level German speaking