Outside Sales Representative- Utrecht Area
Description Outside Sales Representative- Utrecht Area
Our client is a leading operator in the money transfer industry with an active network of over 2100+ offices and partners.
They are now looking for a sales person who will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving business relationships with their sub-agents for the Transfer service in key areas in central Netherlands (Utrecht Area).
- New Business Development and Network Expansion of independent retailers
- Lead generation through cold calling and leads provided by the company
- Training of sub-agents and ongoing sub-agent support;
- Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory;
- Building long term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and revenue growth;
- Ensuring agent network growth and development to optimize agent performance;
- The ability to identify new leads in assigned area;
- Ensuring that all Company policies are implemented by all parties involved
Requirements Outside Sales Representative- Utrecht Area
- 2-3 years of sales experience. Field sales experience in selling to SME’s and independent retailers preferable;
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process;
- Clean driving license;
- Ability to meet tough deadlines and keep an organised schedule.
- FLUENT in Dutch and good knowledge of English. Any other language will be considered an advantage such as Arab, Turkish, Hindu, etc.
- A University Degree is an advantage, but not a necessity;
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, resilient and hardworking;
- Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with persuading skills;
- Capable of working independently;
- Proactively participates in the marketing of assigned product team services.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Research & Development
- Business & Strategy
- Sales & Procurement
- To be determined