Payroll & Benefits Administrator | Dutch | part-time
Job description Payroll & Benefits Administrator | Dutch | part-time
Our client, an international company located in Amsterdam, is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team.
What will the role of the Payroll & Benefits Administrator entail:
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll related reporting for our client's 3 entites, on a weekly and monthly basis
- coordinating payroll processing with the external payroll company ADP
- Process, prepare and submit mutations, e.g., new hires, leavers, final settlements, salary increases, bonuses and time sheets.
- Implements changes in the payroll, related to secondary benefits such as pension, health insurance and other mandatory regulations.
- Administration of employee benefits
- Process, prepare and submit tax, social security statements and net wage payments.
- Discreetly handles wage attachments, including communication with employees and managers.
- Answers questions regarding salary calculations, payments, holidays and employment conditions
This is a part-time role of 16-24 hours per week - working from is also an option!
Job requirements Payroll & Benefits Administrator | Dutch | part-time
To be considered for the role of the Payroll & Benefits Administrator you need to have:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or HR
- 3-5 years Payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP’s SPM. Experience with Workday is a plus
- Excellent level of English & Dutch
- Sound knowledge of Dutch Payroll and legislation
- Advanced Excel and MS Office knowledge
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and have an analytical mindset
- An energetic highly motivated personality with a positive attitude
- Strong social and communication skills to work in an international environment with all levels of management
- Interested in getting to know other cultures
- Team player who can also work independently
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- North Holland
- Part- time