PR & Media Manager - Fluent in English + German/Dutch is a plus
Description PR & Media Manager - Fluent in English + German/Dutch is a plus
The successful candidate will be based at the European headquarters in Rotterdam.
Responsibilities: - Establish and execute media & PR plans across all relevant media and involved PR agencies ensuring impactful and unique partnerships to maximize brand exposure and positioning the company as pioneering and business unusual brand.- Pro-actively keep PR agencies up to date with relevant information including comprehensiveseasonal product, brand updates and coordinate all public relations activities.- Copy write PR texts, press releases and marketing/promotional texts in cooperation withagencies and/or translation agencies.
- Coordinate operational tasks with regards to product delivery, seeding budgets, competitionprizes, etc.
- Responsible and main contact for the European PR agencies and execution of PR in theNetherlands.
- Search and collaborate with PR agencies, project related.
- Direct Social Media Coordinator to engage audiences across all relevant media
- Align PR & Media campaigns to meet current strategy and branding with global counterparts.
- Identify potential media partners across consumer and trade media with a focus on
Germany, UK, France and the Netherlands.PR & Media Manager- Coordinate the creation of advertisements, advertorials, promotions, competitions etc. for /in cooperation with media partners.
- Build strong partnerships with key media driving EU brand awareness
- Assist in the creation of additional consumer materials like inserts, booklets, flyers, brochures etc.
- Coordinate language translations for marketing texts.
- Responsible for influencer activation & content creation, driving company stories via social channels
Requirements PR & Media Manager - Fluent in English + German/Dutch is a plus
- Bachelor/Master degree in media, journalism, communication, marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years of international experience in marketing and communications, preferably in the outdoor industry
- A good understanding of brand marketing campaigns within a similar role
- Experience working with PR and media agencies
- Experience in the sporting goods, lifestyle industry
- Experience with working in teams (marketing teams, cross functional go-to-marketteams)
- Excellent written and spoken English and German and Dutch language skills are a plus
- Advanced PC (Microsoft Office) knowledge: strong Powerpoint, Excel skills essential
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in offline and online marketing
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work in a fast moving and creative environment where high level of productivity is demanded
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent presentation and skills
Offer PR & Media Manager - Fluent in English + German/Dutch is a plus
- Contribute to an environment of trust and mutual respect
- Maintain a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others
- Seek growth and learning opportunities
- Maintain a high level of personal responsibility and ownership
- Use effective communication and listening skills
- Maintain a high level of personal accountability and integrity
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge, Koen Knoop.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- International Sourcing Trader – native level French speaker
- Customer care professional native level Italian and/or French speaker
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Polish and Dutch
- Account Manager (B2B), native level German
- Business Development Specialist for the Nordic market