Project engineer in process engineering (m/f/d) for the field of drying and kiln systems
Description Project engineer in process engineering (m/f/d) for the field of drying and kiln systems
As one of the leading international manufacturers of machines and plants, we offer individual solutions and highly developed know-how for the entire value chain of ceramics production. Our company is a strong partner in the field of automation and robotics as well as in the current topic of Industry 4.0.
However, we can only achieve all this with motivated and qualified employees! To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee for our company in Germany
Your field of activity
- Planning, development and optimisation of process plants and processes in the heavy clay industry
- Process engineering design and specification of equipment (circulation, firing systems, piping systems, etc.)
- Independent consulting at the customer‘s site
- Presentation of process engineering concepts and solutions
- evaluating and assessing ceramic-technological laboratory results
- Supporting the sales department in the preparation of quotations or in order negotiations for the process engineering sector
- Coordinating interfaces with other departments, cross-departmental cooperation (interdisciplinary)
- Qualitative evaluation of offers from suppliers and partners as well as support in the preparation of the necessary specifications
- Preparation and compilation of order documents as contract components and for handover to project management
- Cooperation with institutes, universities and research institutions in the active development of process engineering equipment for CO2 reduction or avoidance.
Your profile Project engineer in process engineering (m/f/d) for the field of drying and kiln systems
- Several years of professional experience of process engineering plants as well as in the field of coarse and or fine ceramics
- Very good technical and analytical understanding
- Confident and customer-oriented appearance as well as good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, commitment and high self-motivation, combined with the ability to work both in a team and independently
- Business fluent in English and German is important, Dutch and further languages will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Your advantages Project engineer in process engineering (m/f/d) for the field of drying and kiln systems
€, 70.000,- € - 100.000,-depending on experience and qualifications
Type of contract:
- Varied and exciting field of activity in special mechanical engineering
- Comprehensive training by committed and experienced employees
- great freedom to act on your own responsibility
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration and social benefits
- Training for professional development and qualification
We operate in the plant engineering sector, where an extremely strong focus on project-related customer support and support in cooperation with the technology (also laboratory) and the sales team is indispensable.
Various working models are conceivable, but in principle a high degree of presence at the company in Germany is required.
Are you interested? Project engineer in process engineering (m/f/d) for the field of drying and kiln systems
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
You are welcome to send us your application via our online form APPLY (RED BUTTON BELOWE) or e-mail to L.firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication end date
- Process & Operations