Description Project Engineer
• Provide technical guidance for a project team of 2-10 engineers
• Serves as a technical contact for customers
• Identify and assign tasks within the project team
• Execute internal functional and quality control testing
• Develop new control algorithms, graphics, interfaces from inception
• Review/comment on control system specifications and testing documentation
• Main point of technical contact for Site Managers
• Leads multiple teams for point-to-point loop checks for all instrumentation
• Travel to client sites in the NL and within EU when needed
Requirements Project Engineer
• Bachelors and/or Master’s in engineering or similar discipline is a MUST.
• 2+ years of experience in the automation industry (or a related industry).
• Experience working with PLC’s (for instance Siemens and/or Rockwell platforms) is a MUST.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
• Proactive and able to prioritize, multi-task, and work on own initiative.
• Able to communicate efficiently.
• Flexible and team-player mindset.
Our client is an international organization specialized in process automation solutions and services. They work with various companies and industries ensuring they get the best help with their integration challenges, manufacturing information and process automation. The organization is experiencing strong growth and is therefore looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates for a position of Project Engineer or System Engineer
Offer Project Engineer
A dynamic and innovative work environment with committed and motivated colleagues.The working atmosphere is informal. Salary depends on your experience and can get up to €4200,- gross a month for a fulltime position. They also have good secondary conditions.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales Representatives native level French
- Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking French, Italian, and English on an excellent level
- Brand designer
- Trilingual Service Coordinator (CSR) speaking Spanish on an excellent level
- Sales Representative- Native level German spaking
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|