Description Project Manager
Project Manager, living in the Amsterdam area, with a Master in Engineering Management and 3+ years of experience in project management. Who will be responsible for projects concerning all Scandinavian countries to ensure the continuous development on strategic projects regarding production, logistics, service and maintenance.
Would you like to be part of a young and dynamic omnichannel company with yearly growth of more than 300%? Then get in touch right away!
As Project Manager for HelloRider Scandinavia, you are responsible for projects concerning all Scandinavian countries. You ensure the continuous development on strategic projects regarding production, logistics, service and maintenance. You are the strategist, coordination and executer. You get the right people together to deliver on every project in a timely matter.
In addition, you have the opportunity to set-up a team of 1-2 operations associates that can ensure high speed in execution. Your first focus will be creating a smooth work streams, with a focus on delivering an excellent customer experience while keeping an eye on cost efficiency.
This is a position where you need great interpersonal and leadership skills, an analytical mindset and the ability to both work operationally and strategically.
The position is based in Amsterdam and in Glostrup, with means you will be travelling to Copenhagen on a regular basis. As Project Manager Scandinavia, you will be reporting directly to Managing Director of HelloRider, Olav Jørgensen and work closely with the Dutch project manager.
Requirements Project Manager
• Master in Engineering Management
• 3+ years of experience in project management
• Proven strong project management skills with the ability to develop and implement detailed plans, including the use of project planning/management tools
• Experience of consolidating and standardising operations essential
• Strong communicator with a high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to think analytically with strong attention to detail.
• Experienced in process modelling and documentation, including the use of process mapping tools
• Living in or around Amsterdam area and willing to travel to Copenhagen on a regular basis
• Passion for operations, change management and leadership
Offer Project Manager
• A unique step in your career to an innovative and unbelievably fast-growing company
• The chance to leave your footprint on our road to success
• A salary that matches your experience, potential and ambitions
• A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities
Publication end date
- Process & Operations
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Research & Development