Quality Assurance Manager - Business level English and Italian
Description Quality Assurance Manager - Business level English and Italian
You will develop, implement, audit, and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of paper and textile packaging items based on established company guidelines, customer standards, specifications, and production efficiency goals.
Key tasks - Develop, implement, audit, and lead quality assurance and quality control processes at manufacturing facilities in Europe and India
- Follow the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle to control continual improvement of production and quality processes - Monitor all quality efforts and maintain quality reports; advise manager of quality concerns and opportunities to improve quality in production process and environment- Oversee compliance with certification requirements based on standards outlined by multiple certification associations, including SA8000, REACH, FSC, etc.
- Lead audits as requested by certification associations
- Demonstrate ability to complete all tasks with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up - Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication with internal and external constituents to complete assignments and resolve issues - Analyze and problem-solve efficiently; work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes to priorities
Requirements Quality Assurance Manager - Business level English and Italian
- Packaging industry experience with knowledge of handmade and automated quality control processes for paper and textile production
- Knowledge of logistics and carton handling for ocean, air, and ground shipment methods- Ability to quickly identify quality issues using the proper observation tools; experience in documenting quality concerns and drafting corrective action plans
- You have 5- 10 years of related professional experience in a similar position
- You are willing to travel within Europe and Asia (India) up to 50% (average once a month)
- You speak English and Italian on business level
Our client is a provider of branded packaging and product for the luxury segment, specializing in global sourcing and logistical solutions for premium retail and specialty brands. Building intimate customer relationships and delivering the highest level of service is on top of the mind! Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager who is able to travel once a month? Do you speak English and Italian on business level? This might be your new challenge!
Offer Quality Assurance Manager - Business level English and Italian
You will work from the office in Rotterdam in an international team. You are part of the Procurement department. Salary depends on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Rachel Harthoorn. Any questions? Please give me a call at 0031-70 711 8300. I would be happy to answer them!
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Quality Assurance & Safety
- South Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese